1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Whiiiiiiiiiiiineeeee.... And... Gone

·
Registered
89 Posts
There is no way that the GTR is FBO. My FBO minus E85 crushed a CTSV at the track that was tuned and bolt on and was a coupe! Looks to me like a tuned CTSV and a stock or hard parts with OTS maps.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
^ I was thinking that too

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
I know someone w a ctsv sedan. He's got bolt on stuff and a tune for e85. Radials in back...it's just as fast if not faster than a fbo gtr on e85 from a roll. Very impressive.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
760 Posts
if you can get a cts-v set up for a nice cool pull with iat2's really low it can kick some ass. I have a fbo 93 and I beat my friends cam+bolt-on (e85) ctsv from a roll and he makes 650 wheel (not heat soaked).
once he starts to heat soak I pull on him. I had one before the gtr from a roll NO SLOUCH

and they pull so hard w/ nitrous

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
ILL BET THE GTR IS HOOKING, and this v isnt
From what I've seen, it takes a CTS V making 750 whp to trap 135-136 in the quarter which is FBO territory. There's no way the GTR in that video is FBO

·
Registered
958 Posts
thats my car!!

i am FBO E85 and i was on 85 on that run as well.. that caddy was making 740 to the wheels and that was a 60 roll. i ate him up on a 20 and a dig though..
you know how people are with american cars, cant do anything lower than a 50 with these guys.

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
Nice runs Alilodhi !! CTSV is an easy platform to pick up power. Heads, cam, ported upper and lower snout and your looking at 700 +/- dynojet with 93 and some meth. New Era has made some pretty nice 9 second capable cars with Whipple swaps.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Nice runs Alilodhi !! CTSV is an easy platform to pick up power. Heads, cam, ported upper and lower snout and your looking at 700 +/- dynojet with 93 and some meth. New Era has made some pretty nice 9 second capable cars with Whipple swaps.
haha thats funny bc thats exactly the mods he had

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
Here is a bigger New Era build that is down in NJ that put down 1,000 if I remember correctly.

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
thats my car!!

i am FBO E85 and i was on 85 on that run as well.. that caddy was making 740 to the wheels and that was a 60 roll. i ate him up on a 20 and a dig though..
you know how people are with american cars, cant do anything lower than a 50 with these guys.
Ha, sweet. I figured that a cts-v needed to be in the 750 whp range to pull on FBO GTR.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.