Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought I was going to keep the FBO for 1 year at least but that lasted 3 weeks.
I have had higher HP cars but I am going to stick with this package for now until the bug hits me.

Slating to get the car back in April, which is all good due to winter months in NJ lol (does not feel like it though).
I am going to put progress pics on this thread and here are some to start with.

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Tire

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive wheel system Machine

Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive design Machine Gas

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Gas

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Car Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
I'm staying tuned...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well 850 package did not even make it. I started talking to the team about the HKS GT 1000 package and am going that route.
Making sure it will be done properly with getting the full motor build done, 1K Shep Trans, and the list goes on.
I am sure everyone knows whats required to get this build done right and I am now going that route.

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Well 850 package did not even make it. I started talking to the team about the HKS GT 1000 package and am going that route.
Making sure it will be done properly with getting the full motor build done, 1K Shep Trans, and the list goes on.
I am sure everyone knows whats required to get this build done right and I am now going that route.
Staying even more tuned...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I did it again!
Passing on the HKS1000 and going right to the ETS XONA Turbo Kit.

Will keep everyone posted on the build and the numbers this kit will make.
Yes this is the final one I am settling on.

The guys over at underground have been supportive and very informative about my options.

·
Banned
4,738 Posts
Can't wait to make some power....and nothing wrong with pro efi, just not utilizing it on this build (yet).

Happy new year and hopefully this year we will take some records with a few of these bigger turbo builds were doing

Lawerence

·
R35 Owner
284 Posts
Dealing with Lawrence has been a pleasure. Good no nonsense, no bullshit business!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Undercover is the shit! Def check them out. No bullshit at all when dealing with him and his team. Garth is a great tuner as well! Their shop is pretty crazy too, they have some of the most badass cars I have ever seen!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts