R35 member
3,086 Posts
Price?

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will do it all for 4700 installed.

I will take care of the labor for both cars.

You need to provide beer and pizza lol

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
I will do it all for 4700 installed.

I will take care of the labor for both cars.

You need to provide beer and pizza lol
That's a screaming deal. Don't forget you'll have to swap fuel pumps in order to run e85

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks joe! updated the info! i have had this for 3k miles and has not had a single issue at all. I am also open to offer.

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No part out at the moment. thanks.

I would like to offer this for someone in the local area contemplating about going FBO and could use a good deal.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
What is the name of the tuner shop in NC that would do the work?

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm planning on selling the car. Shop belongs to a friend of mines which we use to work on our personal cars only. Two lifts are already set aside for me on that day

It doesn't take much to do a full bolt on. Just time consuming especially with the down pipes. The rest is fairly fast and simple if you asked anyone who has done it or seen it done before.

·
Registered
35 Posts
can't afford the whole thing right now since I just got my GTR but if you part out the kit I'm interested in the I/E and cobb.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
How much for just the parts, so I can have my own shop of choice do the intall and tune?

·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would take 4200 for entire package picked up.

Down pipe studs seems to be a big issue for everyone but it's not bad with the proper tools. A 6 point flex socket, liquid wrench and proper extension makes it a hassle free job.

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
I would take 4200 for entire package picked up.

Down pipe studs seems to be a big issue for everyone but it's not bad with the proper tools. A 6 point flex socket, liquid wrench and proper extension makes it a hassle free job.
That's an incredible deal for someone. Maybe someone could negotiate the whole deal less the downpipes for peace of mind and ease of parts transfer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts