Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Pew Pew
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good fender roller / puller in NJ area. Preferably near the shore but willing to travel.

Looking for a slight roll and pull of front fenders. Nothing major.

· Registered
2,604 Posts
I've read it's only one fender liner clip that touches on some aggressive offsets

Might not have to risk cracking the paint pull the clip bend the tab up and zip tie first

· Pew Pew
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I removed the fender liner clip & screw at 10 & 12 oclock. That solved my very minor rubbing issue when hitting decent bumps. I'm running a 295 tire with a +30 offset front volk 20x10 (GTR Spec). But I was rubbing at stock height....

If lower the car with H&R springs (.75 inches) I'm sure I'll be rubbing again. Just prepping to be lowered.

I actually moved the metal clips which normally pinches the fender, and tucked it behind the fender. This gave me a decent amount of clearance.

· Pew Pew
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most I would ever do is a roll. Pulling the fender may cause waves in the metal. There's no way to avoid that. And I'm OCD, so that would kill me.
I'm not sure how everyone says the 295 fit when lowered. My tire sticks out 1/3 of an inch past the fender and rubbed at stock height.. Unless you run crazy camber, I do not see I wouldn't rub when lowered, specially 1 inch with swift springs...

· Knowledge is recession proof!
4,169 Posts
I'm not sure how everyone says the 295 fit when lowered. My tire sticks out 1/3 of an inch past the fender and rubbed at stock height.. Unless you run crazy camber, I do not see I wouldn't rub when lowered, specially 1 inch with swift springs...
I'm not sure who told you the 295s will fit up front, but they don't. You can "make" them fit, but effing around with the fender bolts, etc. But at what point will you hack up the car? 285s is as far as I'd go in the front. And that's considering the wheels are proper fitment (20x10 +35).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.