Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
I think they were sitting still, on a moving floor or something... Because neither had an advantage.

That 599 looks awesome.

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
The second race wasn't good, but the first one was pretty cool. These cars are dead even!
I was quite surprised...

Perhaps the 458, being a lighter car, was penalized a little with the passenger filming??? I didn't notice if the 599 had a passenger.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I was quite surprised...

Perhaps the 458, being a lighter car, was penalized a little with the passenger filming??? I didn't notice if the 599 had a passenger.
599 had a passenger too as seen in the first few seconds.

·
Registered
62 Posts
interesting race. I feel the Italia is one of the best cars I have ever driven; very fast, nimble, yet refined car.
I thought the 599's power would have helped pull away however, I guess I was wrong.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I expected the 458 to be a little quicker than the 599 GTB... guess not. Really makes me appreciate the speed of the 599 GTO.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Italia is lighter but also less powerful. Power to weight ratio is similar for both cars...Thus they accelerate at the same pace. 599 GTO would smoke both of them, of course.... Let's see if the 2013 GTR can almost hang with these two cars....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts