Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newb Owner
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I've been a longtime lurker here, and finally picked up my very own GTR a couple of weeks ago!

After 15 years of dreaming about Godzilla, I finally have my own and I couldn't be more pleased!

I've asked lots of questions on this board, read a lot and learned a lot here, so thanks to all of the folks who make this forum what it is. I look forward to hopefully crossing paths with some of you guys on the road!

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hello!
I've been a longtime lurker here, and finally picked up my very own GTR a couple of weeks ago!

After 15 years of dreaming about Godzilla, I finally have my own and I couldn't be more pleased!

I've asked lots of questions on this board, read a lot and learned a lot here, so thanks to all of the folks who make this forum what it is. I look forward to hopefully crossing paths with some of you guys on the road!
Awesome!

·
Newb Owner
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats!

Now it's time to mod it!
So, what I know so far is that it's got titek intakes, ams downpipes, hks mid pipe and pretzel exhaust with a custom Cobb tune. The smell is annoying the wife, so I will probably switch to a catted mid pipe asap - other than that I dunno if I will go any further...its beastly already!!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
^ Congrats. I'd get a custom dyno tune by a solid GTR shop asap. Is it just an OTS map from Cobb or who tuned it?

·
Vendor
2,775 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!

Sounds like your car is full bolt ons already, enjoy!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Hey your sig say 2015 gtr but the pic has a CBA front bumper...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.