Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally pulled the trigger on a 2009 Black GT-R with 4,200 miles, has a Stage 1 Cobb tune and mid pipe. Car was traded in by August Busch, former CEO of Anheuser-Busch, for a 2016 Black Nismo GTR. This car was a garage queen and was taken car of very well. I have been following this forum for over a year and learned a lot. Super excited to join an active community of owners. If anybody is in the Saint Louis, MO area I would love to meet up and learn more about this car!

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
guess you didnt learn it all from following the forum, apparently the GTR is now slow and a piece of crap and Nissan has totally lost track of what they are doing because it lost to a Porsche Turbo in a comparison recently. ;) Don't get caught up with some of the members crap on the forum, GTR is an amazingly capable machine and a great bargain for the money. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
That is a fantastic Find!
Hope Mr Busch enjoys his NISMO GTR as well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hell yah! congrats! have fun and enjoy!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you, traded in my 2010 ZR1 a couple weeks ago on a 2013 black edition with 3k miles. We're about to have a baby so I figured at least with the GT-R I can put a kid seat in the back haha.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.