Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Finally coming back to the country, I got a chance to get the GT-R out and properly detailed. The details are in the thread that I will provide a link for below. My personal input is as follows:

Dave is the most professional detailer that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was on time, thorough, communication was excellent and he literally made this car look better than my finacees new Acura that just came off the assembly line and was delivered straight to our place.

I wouldn't hesitate for an instant to recommend Dave to anyone. Thanks so much sir, you have literally won a customer for life- referrals will be coming your way asap.

http://www.autogeeko...uto-detail.html

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Andrew, white is a biatch to keep clean- especially if you have removed any catalytics. The back of the car is sooted immediately after any drive longer than 20 minutes. I agree that it's not as bad as black, but I'd imagine that silver and gunmetal (from my past experiences) are the easiest to maintain. My paint was rock hard probably due to the fact that I'd polished and rotary buffed the car a few times and it had multiple coats of both zaino and wax on it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Andrew, white is a biatch to keep clean- especially if you have removed any catalytics. The back of the car is sooted immediately after any drive longer than 20 minutes. I agree that it's not as bad as black, but I'd imagine that silver and gunmetal (from my past experiences) are the easiest to maintain. My paint was rock hard probably due to the fact that I'd polished and rotary buffed the car a few times and it had multiple coats of both zaino and wax on it.
black is worse. good luck with maintaining your sexy best of a car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.