Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
After 2 months, I finally got my GTR back. All because Go Collision Center in Denver attempted to repair a scratch on the hood and in the process painted the hood and fenders a completely different color, left pits and drip edge everywhere and got overspray on the mirrors and under the hood.

I'd like to thank Nylund's Collision in Englewood CO, Kristoffer from GT-RR and Eric from Boulder Nissan for all of their hard work, dedication and putting up with me while getting this done. ;)

Nylund's is amazing and they CAN match Super Silver! I will never bring my cars anywhere else. They completely repainted my black BMW 650i convertible a year and a half ago due to sand damage and now went above and beyond to ensure my GTR was returned to its natural beauty with a few improvements.

I decided to upgrade the front bumper to the 2012 with day time running lights. I also installed a reverse camera kit, GT-RR's clear rear markers with leds and clear front markers with leds, HKS Legamax exhaust with a resonated midpipe and a Cobb AccessPort. Some other additions were carbon fiber lower mirror covers , the new 2012 interior radio panel and changed all of the interior/exterior bulbs to true white leds.

Go Nissan did end up paying for this, although they didn't pay nearly enough. It was a lengthy process getting them to agree to pay for the damage their shop caused and took me a while to track down their mid-west regional president; but once I did and explained to him what was going on, he asked that I give him an hour and told me he would call me back - 30 minutes later Go Nissan's manager called me with a completely different tone agreeing to cover the repair costs.

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When I bought it from Go there was a scratch on the hood they said was only in the clear bra. When we realized it was not, they agreed to repair it and took it to their shop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.