Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like a lot of first posters, I'm primarily here to browse the member/dealer GTR's for sale. Still not sure exactly what I want to spend, pretty much just waiting on the right deal. I actually work for a Chevy dealership, and have been tossing between a GTR or a Z07 but I need back seats.

Coming from an 11' WW Evo X MR with currently under 10K miles.

· Registered
6,769 Posts
Welcome,

If you need the back seats (will fit car seat or not too tall children OK) then the C7 Z07 is out. Comparing the two cars-
Albeit Randy is driving the Nismo GTR (more power) the GTR is not a handful to drive, it's pretty easy and that's what it was designed to do. Be a car that anyone can drive in any weather both on the street or at a track.

Have you taken your Evo on a track, what did you think? What other cars did you see on the track that were "fast"?

· Registered
169 Posts
I have not had the chance yet. I work so much that I really just dink it the 2 miles to and from work each day, hence the low miles. Half the time I haven't hit the trans temp needed to beat on the car anyway. I assume pics are mandatory when talking about another car like they are on most forums:

· Registered
6,769 Posts
Your Evo looks good, too bad no track yet for you.

But with a GTR, a trip to the track is a "must experience".

Don't park a "jet fighter" in the hangar.

The GTR is not for "looks", it begs to be driven!

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used to do it in my STI, just haven't had time. It will be something I will do, all of my friends do it constantly.

· Alberta Oil & Gas
5,806 Posts
Like a lot of first posters, I'm primarily here to browse the member/dealer GTR's for sale. Still not sure exactly what I want to spend, pretty much just waiting on the right deal. I actually work for a Chevy dealership, and have been tossing between a GTR or a Z07 but I need back seats.

Coming from an 11' WW Evo X MR with currently under 10K miles.
What geographical area would you be shopping in? Mine may be up for sale.

· Alberta Oil & Gas
5,806 Posts
Travel half way to Alberta!?

Be a hell of a road trip for both of us... lol... would make for one hell of a story.

My 2009 will be available for purchase., just not sure if your interested though.

I'll be posting a proper thread tonite or this weekend.

Some brief info on the car, it's 1 of 4 with the Nissan specific Ivory Pearl paint code that was allocated and imported into Canada in 2008 of the first 150 cars. After that Nissan dropped that paint code. So he is rare with only 5,814 km's on the clock.

Cheers.....

· Registered
169 Posts
I'm aiming 12 and up, but man that must be a rare bird! Plus I'm still not sure exactly how I want to purchase, I work at a dealership so I have some options available. Pretty much just debating having a big ol' payment or sinking a large down payment into it.

· Alberta Oil & Gas
5,806 Posts
Nice! Good luck with everything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.