Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought my babe home from chicago, got a great deal.

Couldn't have done it without all the help/insight/advice from you fellas!

Special shout out to Phow & dLad for offering a helping hand and great tips all along the way.

Attachments

· Alberta Oil & Gas
5,806 Posts
Indeed, welcome and congrats!!!

White is the fastest lol

Happy Motoring...

· Registered
2,116 Posts
Yep Xpel is definitely the best wrap to use for a white car. My installer explained to me that different brands look better or worse depending on the color of the car. Xpel Ultimate all the way for yours!

· Registered
745 Posts
i want to xpel my front bumper but I'm concerned that it will not wear with the rest of the car whenever the bra needs to be replaced (or removed all together). there was/is a white gtr for sale on the forum that removed his front bra because of yellowing and everyone wanted to know why the color of his bumper looked so different from the rest of the car.

· Registered
2,116 Posts
i want to xpel my front bumper but I'm concerned that it will not wear with the rest of the car whenever the bra needs to be replaced (or removed all together). there was/is a white gtr for sale on the forum that removed his front bra because of yellowing and everyone wanted to know why the color of his bumper looked so different from the rest of the car.
Regarding this, the shade of the white paint on the bumper will always be a little different than the hood/fenders. The reason is the different material being painted plastic/fiberglass compared to metal/aluminum. I heard Nissan has gotten better with matching these areas better but if you really look closely there is always a slight shade difference due to this from the factory.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.