Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Extremely happy to say today was the day that I finally got my GTR. After much negotiating on SS premium finally came to terms on deal which included trade of BMW. I feel good about deal. Received tons of good info on pricing and car in general from this forum. Cant wait to get to get to know the car and continue to learn from this forum. So far this forum seems very open minded and not so quick to cast judgement unlike some other forums that I have been on. I will post some pics soon even though you have all seen Super Silver a million times, btw one of the most beautiful silvers I have ever seen. Car is so raw compared to M3... I love it!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Congrats! I hope to be writing a similar thread very soon! NAGTROC is the best forum I have ever belonged to.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Welcome to the ease of ownership! My SS 2010 GTR is my daily driver and the car never looks dirty! I wash it once week and detail it with ultimate detail spray by Maguier in between washes. Congrats!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This will be my d.d. as well. Had Space Grey on BMW and thought that was great color but this Silver just pops. Cant wait to get up in morning and take my 6 year old to school, feel like a kid at christmas. Heading back into dealer tomorrow for nav update and a new battery.

·
Registered
914 Posts
You can PM me anytime with any questions you might have since we have the same car. I have owned mine since Nov 2010 and have been thru service and general ownership so feel free if you need any advice.Good Luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the positive responses. Actually had a 1 hr. meeting Master Tech today at dealership. He was there to answer any questions and give me a more technical walka round car. So far I am impressed with experience at dealer. Feels like I got a full support team with the car. You can definitely feel the pride that they all have of car.

·
Registered
157 Posts
phatphamacist,

The photo in your sig looks identical to the picture I took of my car! Of course, my picture has better resolution than yours...imagine that! Only from a Horn fan!

Boomer Sooner!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts