Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all *bows* I'm helping with a DMV Car Calendar and someone mentioned the folks here would find this to be of interest. It's www.FindCarMeets.com and it's pretty "all-inclusive" when it comes to local shows, meets, and drives - which, despite the fact that MD drivers can't drive (kidding... maybe) - there are a ton of things going on in this area.

FOR INSTANCE - here's the weekly recurring car meets in Virginia and Maryland (holy sh*tballs there's a lot):

Mondays:Tuesdays:Wednesdays:Thursdays:Fridays:Saturdays:Sundays: The calendar has all these meets + the one off meets listed by date and can be synced with your Google Calendar or iCal (I don't have iThings so I don't know if that's what ya'll use). Also - you can submit meets if you are a host as well as get emailed weekly DMV meets every Monday (usually - depending on the Vodka intake the weekend prior).

Since this post will require mod approval - mods! I don't make money off this calendar, it's kind of a labor of love and maybe one day it'll at least pay for its own hosting, but I enjoy the car community and I've been "out of it" for a minute, so I figured this would be a cool way to give back.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Nice! this is helpful, thanks for sharing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts