Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi all,

Just want to share some pictures of my Alpha 12 here in the Philippines.

This shot was taken on a country estate. Car was originally Super Silver and is now wrapped in Satin Silver foil.

Front spoiler in Mine's ver.2 carbon fiber spoiler. I had on the Esprit carbon bumper ducts as well as the Mine's carbon grille finisher. The side canards are from Autoselect. Wide carbon fiber fenders are from PasswordJDM.

Wheels are Volk Racing Limited Edition G12 in 20x12's on all four corners. Doors are carbon fiber from Mine's and carbon side skirts are from Top Secret.

Carbon trunk is the Yoshi ducktail by Revosport. Carbon rear underspoiler and carbon vertical canards are from Mine's.

Another shot of the trunk showing a pretty profile.
Brake rotors are CCMs from Stillen and the calipers are from the GTR Spec V.

Last shot showing the Carbon fiber Top Secret hood covering what hides underneath.

Performance modes includes the complete Alpha 12 mated to a JUN Auto 4.0 liter engine. Why JUN? Well, because AMS came out with their 4.0 after I already placed an order from JUN. If given another chance, I would have ordered the AMS Version, because I really appreciate their customer service. They were quick to answer all my queries even if I did not make a final order right away. Very good customer service is important to me as I am in a far away location.

Tranny is all Dodson hardware, exhaust is 90mm Amuse Titanium system. The car is still being tuned long distance by Chris. Emailing maps and datalog files back and forth. This is just a temporary procedure while waiting for him to come late January.

I am happy with the progress so far and this car s a perfect partner to my other 1000+ beast which is the R34 GTR. I will try to update this post as we see more progress. Thanks for reading.

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
Impressive, great looking supercar! Enjoy, kabayan....

·
Registered
802 Posts
What an amazing GTR, it's almost unreal. The mods are very well done. Great job.
This is dream R35 for most.

Please post some video in the future. Everyone will want to hear this beast.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
wow, you've got an awesome ride!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
unbelievable car, especially in the philipines. Where and how did you get your money to buy all those expensive parts?
Architect by profession. Been working hard for the past 23 years.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
Pls post some vids as well..

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

My other baby.

·
Super Moderator
3,445 Posts
Very cool! A real change from some of the usual stuff. I LOVE the Jun 4.0 and alpha 12. Its very East meets West!!

Definitely added to my list og favourite NAGTROC GTRs

On another note is this the new Jun 4.0 or the one with the mid liner?

·
Registered
224 Posts
HUWAW! "tulo laway"! Great car bro, u gonna race her?

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Wow great build. Expensive to do here must have been twice if not more to get it all there

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here is the link to a video of a highway run of my R34. Please don't mind the senseless Chinese/Filipino banter in the background.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Insane! Really love the wheels.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts