Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2009 GTR and decided to take her and see what i can get . It is on the LC2 and only mod is K&N panel filters . Went a 11.7 @120mph with a 1.9 60' . Wondering if this should be normal . Just coming off the foot brake leaving about 2200 rpm .

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Just purchased a 2009 GTR and decided to take her and see what i can get . It is on the LC2 and only mod is K&N panel filters . Went a 11.7 @120mph with a 1.9 60' . Wondering if this should be normal . Just coming off the foot brake leaving about 2200 rpm .
That's absolutely awesome in these air conditions--WOW... My '09 ran a baseline (when it was stock) of 11.8x @ 117 @ OSW in better air than we have now. Your car is strong--congrats & welcome.

Goonthree, KMAN & myself frequent the track fairly often when the air is decent. We're all modded & they're in the 10s & I'll be there after the latest round of mods.

What color?

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
It's like a titanium .. Ready for exhaust
I have a titanium one w/ abt 2k mi I got abt 6-7 mos ago that I'll be selling. My car is @ Titan & we're putting an Akrapovic ($!) on it. It's like new.

Lemme know if you have an interest.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the color of my car like a titanium color .. But I you have a exhaust pm me details of it .. I'm looking for one

·
Administrator
4,166 Posts
Good meeting you guys!

My best ET (also best trap)

My car is a stock 09 w/ amuse midpipe and final section, no tune, RE070R2, LC2.

Conditions were 88.5*F, 2550 D/A, 60% humidity at 8pm in the staging lanes and didn't change much through the night.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I only owned it about 2 weeks learning new things everyday .. Don't worrie I'll have a few toys for it next vacation .. Got a few ideas ..

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
in the market now for a mid pipe .. deciding either a resonated mid pipe or non .. also would like to get rid of air boxes and switch to a open intake ..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.