Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
GODZILLA
992 Posts
Hi guys. Been lurking more then posting nowadays. Never left the forum regardless. Some updates, got a new 2011 (2012 usdm) GTR and tuned by [email protected]. Not going down the 1000hp route again since I daily drives it more then anything. Hovering at around 600hp now and I find that to be the perfect balance for daily usage for the GTR and loving it everymoment. Got myself Mines aeros and looks terrific and original. So really happy with it.

Recently got myself an Aventador and thought I would just share it here. Just got it couple of weeks back and trying to put the miles in. She's still at 320miles only. I know I gotta put on more miles. This car is truly amazing and the rigidity of the chassis is just bonkers. Everyone heard of how good and flawless this car is so I wont be going there and post reviews on what I think about it since most of you already knew. Personally I have two complaints of this car, the car is quite heavy. You can definately feel it going into extreme tight corners. The suspension does an amazing job like the GTR of masking that fat weight but still you can't beat physics and you still can feel it. The other thing I really hate is the exhaust note during low rpms revs. The sounds darn ANEMIC. Its not even an exhaust note. More like a tube blowing hot air out. This happen around anything below 3500rpm. It sucks. And you can't unplug the vacuum line either since it will throw a check engine light for the difference in exhaust pressure after the catalytic converter. The moment one of those big brand exhaust makers come out with an aftermarket solutions, I'll definatley be chucking the stock exhaust away. Lol

Edit: Added a short teaser video of the Aventador with a few GTRs and my ex Tommy Kaira 1000hp gathering at a local scene.

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
My favorite car right now! what an amazing piece of machinery

congrats ! sick car

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Hi James,

Your car is amazing, along with your house. Congrats on the new ride. How are the intakes working out for you? Too bad you aren't closer.... I'd built you a custom exhaust for the Lambo.

·
GODZILLA
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi James,

Your car is amazing, along with your house. Congrats on the new ride. How are the intakes working out for you?
Hi Dave! Best intakes hands down. So glad went with your 3inch instead of some other's 2.75 inch. Could've maxed out the maf with 1.4 bar if i'm running the 2.75's now. Glad I wasn't misled again and listen to nagtroc! Hows your mega project coming along?

I've done injectors, intakes, dp, midp, catback, intercooler hardpipes all around, hks fuel pumps and thats it. Not thinking of any turbo setup right now. Any idea what else I could do? other then swapping to larger turbos lol

·
GODZILLA
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What an amazing car! enjoy it in good health and get some videos of her up ASAP!
Yes I'm eager to find out myself how she fairs against my 600hp GTR. I would first need to get her to break in first though duh.. and that wont happen for another 790miles. Its been raining cats and dogs here in SEA.

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Hi Dave! Best intakes hands down. So glad went with your 3inch instead of some other's 2.75 inch. Could've maxed out the maf with 1.4 bar if i'm running the 2.75's now. Glad I wasn't misled again and listen to nagtroc! Hows your mega project coming along?

I've done injectors, intakes, dp, midp, catback, intercooler hardpipes all around, hks fuel pumps and thats it. Not thinking of any turbo setup right now. Any idea what else I could do? other then swapping to larger turbos lol
E85 if you have it locally available, but you probably don't in Malaysia. My car is on E85 with comparable mods to yours and I'm extremely happy with it's power level, but I decided since I'm a vendor that a build was in order. Main reason is for reliability compared to all out power. I want a 800+ whp GTR that is just as reliable and drives just as nice as stock. My car has 29K on it and I was starting to worry about the rods and the tranny that has never been upgraded. I knew it was just a matter of time before the trans or the rods bit me in the arse.

I want to fly over and hang out....lol.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Thats my dream right there! Nice job

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Thanks for sharing the photos and congrats on the amazing ride.
Enjoy it in good health.

·
GODZILLA
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow. Thanks for the warm response guys. Will try get a gopro video asa I can with the GTR.

·
GODZILLA
992 Posts
Awesome car dude! Congrats!! You should also post it upon the L4P website!
Lol nah. I'm a nagtroc loyalist. Only post pics here. Didn't even bother posting on Lambopower since a few of the members there are such **** (not all). Couldn't be bothered with other like teamspeed and luxury4play

1 - 20 of 108 Posts