Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I was wondering if you guys could help me. I am in the market for a GT-R and i found a used 2014. The dealership was able to provide me with the Flickr data readout, but I am not sure what all I am looking for.

Here is what I got. Can someone please tell me what I'm looking at? There are a LOT of cautions

· Registered
1,934 Posts
Never seen one. Without the caution code key for the right column, theres no way to tell what the issues may be.

· Registered
1,934 Posts
Also was this a Nissan dealer or some other used car dealer? Regardless, they should have gone over the results with you, but a non-Nissan dealer probably wouldnt know enough about a GT-R to decipher any real meaning. I would be leary...

· Registered
1,934 Posts
Like i said, not familiar with a Flickr product, but the CAUTION column shows a numerical code for each area flagged with a caution. Need to know what those numbers correlate to - fairly certain there should be a code listing that goes with that readout to describe each number. BTW these are not DTCs pulled from the ECU, unless these numbers associate to a specific DTC with a key. Clear as mud?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.