Nissan GT-R Forum banner

FLORIDA GT-R IN WESTERN EUROPE

46K views 319 replies 73 participants last post by  aristo25 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
See less See more
#3 ·
I like it! Did you paint the front bumper mouth all black?

#9 ·
I painted the mouth with the factory gray, it's not black.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks, I'll try & get more pics up. Thanks to xxxxxx for setting the car up with the sound system, Amuse suspension, and other parts. I wish I had time to tune it since it does drink alot of gas. This car will have many many many more beautiful backgrounds in the next month & a half. It will be traveling to Germany, Amsterdam, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, & Southern France. This Friday is the drop off day at the shipper and will leave on June 10th.

#6 ·
Thanks, I'll try & get more pics up. Thanks to Specialized for setting the car up with the sound system, Amuse suspension, and other parts. I wish I had time to tune the Cobb since it does drink alot of gas. This car will have many many many more beautiful backgrounds in the next month & a half. It will be traveling to Germany, Amsterdam, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, & Southern France. This Friday is the drop off day at the shipper and will leave on June 10th.
the car looks amazing. Loving that front end. I can just imagine how much fun you will be having in the next couple of weeks.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'll fly out to Germany on June 24th and pick it up. If I have time to tune it on Thursday I'll do it because the fuel in Europe is about $8 per gallon, this way it runs cleaner

#12 ·
Thanks BP

#13 ·
#17 ·
The color code of the front center is: KAE- Dark Grey Trim

I got the bumper in early February before the 2012's came out and the price came up to around $4500 with paint and installation.

#30 ·
I've been wanting to do the same on my 12 since I got it but couldn't find the paint code.

Thanks!! Car looks great!!

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
It's official, I dropped my car off at the shipper today to send to Germany. I had my entire front re-wrapped with the Ventureshield clear bra and ready for a long road trip. The Nurburgring will be one of my first stops and why not do it with my OWN GT-R?? Why rent a silly clown car that looks like a sitting duck on the Autobahn?? Yes US Americans can do it for as little as NOT WASTING ON OVER modding your car!!!

In Florida we only have one license plate so I decided to get a front one just so I don't get bothered in France.

Euro plate by soarer25, on Flickr

GTR morning by soarer25, on Flickr

GTR morning 2 by soarer25, on Flickr

GTR morning 3 by soarer25, on Flickr

#20 ·
Hi, yes I'm using spacers which I bought from Adrey. It's the best thing I could do since I didn't want to install 21's on my car for this trip (I'm more concerned about flat tires). Crashing is a concern but I thought about what if I was in another city in the US, it would be the same situation. If I let that thought take over I'd never even take the car out of the garage.

#23 ·
#25 ·
why not, I never liked having spacers on any car but I really like these. There's no shaking at all.

#29 ·

Carbon steering by soarer25, on Flickr

One of my favorite interior parts is the SpecV carbon steering with the flat button. The turbo boost emblem is on the cruise control section.

#32 · (Edited by Moderator)
#33 ·
Jaw-dropping, sick - - love that front end painted!! May I, on this international forum, request your permission to "bite-your-style" and paint my front end the exact same???? That is absolutely phenomenal.

#36 ·
Titekster, go for it!! Your car looks great so it would be a nice touch.

#38 ·
Titekster please take pics as well after you get the front mouth done up. I have been contemplating doing something similar for a while and aristo25 proved that it does look good. NVRENUF also has a similar look but the black does not extend all the way to the front lip but draws a black line across the lower vent openings. I think I might try something in vinyl first to see how it looks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.