Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I've been here for 5 years and have never heard of it lol. House do go for dirt cheap here though, especially short sales and foreclosed homes, which there are a lot of.

·
4,747 Posts
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

·
Registered
410 Posts
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."
LMFAO!!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
That's what I'm talking about. Does any one know the person selling the car. It looks like the car is at some kind of shop down there.

·
Troller
3,473 Posts
Yeah they are, there is a house I'm looking to purchase for 79900 and its been newly remodeled. If the sale goes through I'll make money off of it renting it out to graduate students.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Real estate prices in Florida are really in the tanks. I was offered a pretty good house for a low sixty grand price a few months ago-didnt like the neighbourhood so I passed.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Yeah they are, there is a house I'm looking to purchase for 79900 and its been newly remodeled. If the sale goes through I'll make money off of it renting it out to graduate students.
OMG, that's cheap !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.