Owners: Demo
Title: New
Lien: No
Local Pickup: Yes
Willing to Ship: No
Payment Type Accepted: Financing available, cash, certified check
Returns Accepted: No
Contact Method: Phone call or text, Aaron Blaser

I work at a Universal Nissan, a dealership in Orlando, FL, and we have a new 2015 Nissan GT-R Premium for sale that was used as a demo. It has a Regal Red exterior and Ivory interior, and is in pristine condition. This beast is kept locked up in the showroom, and no one is allowed to open the doors and sit in it.

Take this opportunity to own a new GT-R at a great price. Or if you know anyone that has been looking for a GT-R, tell them about this post. - Aaron Blaser.

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
Or perhaps the owners of the dealership used it for their own personal or marketing reasons. I originally drove 3 hrs near to a dealership near Orlando, FL (Hill Nissan) to pick up my 2014 BE Blue GTR. Price negotiated over the phone and everything was set. Check in hand to pay cash in full. Only to arrive finding there was one 10 scratches all over the car. Some were so deep you can feel it with your fingernail easily.

Turns out that car was used for some PGA promotions that the owner drove. Of course sleezy sales people neglected to mention any of this before making the long drive. Funny thing is they offered to repaint the entire car (it was THAT bad). I asked if there was anything else that could be thrown in and they simply said no. They were doing me a favor by repainting the car already. LOL... Seriously ??? I said you can do yourself a favor and keep that car on the showroom.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Or perhaps the owners of the dealership used it for their own personal or marketing reasons. I originally drove 3 hrs near to a dealership near Orlando, FL (Hill Nissan) to pick up my 2014 BE Blue GTR. Price negotiated over the phone and everything was set. Check in hand to pay cash in full. Only to arrive finding there was one 10 scratches all over the car. Some were so deep you can feel it with your fingernail easily.Turns out that car was used for some PGA promotions that the owner drove. Of course sleezy sales people neglected to mention any of this before making the long drive. Funny thing is they offered to repaint the entire car (it was THAT bad). I asked if there was anything else that could be thrown in and they simply said no. They were doing me a favor by repainting the car already. LOL... Seriously ??? I said you can do yourself a favor and keep that car on the showroom.
I wanted the same color combo before seeing a 2017 white.
For $250 more a month you can get a new 2017 with no surprises. That happened to me that is why I when with the 2017 instead because you see 2017 you are going to say should've would've could've. Just my two cents..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm about to say: It's used New, Used by Managers or someone can over-drive for some employee used it, New: .... no one bought it so no name on title. This's kind of car, no dealer let you test dive it. You only drive it after you buy it. Basically, This's is Used 2015 ( Base on miles).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, guys! You're right, the owner of the dealership drove this for 3,000 miles. It's in excellent condition. It sits in the showroom, and it doesn't have any wear and tear that I can see. I'm being upfront about everything with this car, and the price drop to $79,999.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I know someone that selling a 2017 in Florida for low $90,000 for same amount of miles. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Must be that blue 2017 demo, but you are comparing 2015 to 2017, that blue 17 GTR at 92K seems like a good deal but your 2015 at 80K really isn't based on current GTR market...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.