Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Tim Ferreira
Price : $600 for 3 tires, 4th is free

I am selling my set of Bridgestone Blizzak tires. They are factory GTR size, so two fronts are 255/40/20 and two rears are 285/35/20. As pictured, they all have some good meat left on them. One of the rear tires is a little chewed up on the inside edge most likely from whoever originally mounted them. I ran these on my car for a few thousand miles problem free. I can't say for sure whether the tire is good or not, so I am selling the 3 good tires, and this fourth tire will be included if you wish for free to try. You can also just buy the 3 if you don't want to pay the shipping on the fourth tire.

Tire Rack sells this set new for about $1700 + shipping currently.

Contact me via PM if interested. Pickup, or shipping available. Will also maybe consider trade and partial trade for other GTR related stuff. (I'd actually love an OEM car cover if someone has one to add as a partial trade)

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guy's I know we've been having a SUPER warm winter so far... but I promise the snow is coming! I still have these for sale.

Also I have a set of excellent condition 2013 premium wheels, with TPMS and center caps. I can make this a wheel & snow tire package for anyone interested in a whole wheel & tire combo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts