Condition: Excellent
Price: $3500 Shipped (48 US States)
$3200 Picked up

Feel free to call with any inquiries 585-226-8226

Front: Volk TE37 SL 18x10 +30
M&H Racemaster 275-45 (Front)

Rear: Volk TE37 SL 18x11 +18
M&H Racemaster 325-45 (Rear)

These were used for one season, drag and street.

The tires are in great shape and have a lot of life left, but could probably use a rotation and re-balance.

The wheels are in almost perfect condition. One has some flaws on the edge - I don't want to call it a curb, more like a splatter of rocks possibly? Photo #6 shows the details. Very minor, but it's the only thing I have to complain about.

#7 (Sorry, I didn't have a penny)

Traded the white car for the 2015 Black Edition. I know I have more pics of these wheels installed, but this is the only one on this computer. And of course, if you'd like a specific photo of the wheels, just ask! I'd be more than happy.

Thanks!

- Shawna

·
Registered
785 Posts
I am looking for those type rims, but not the tires. The different sizes front and back would mess with AWD situation too.

Dismounting tires probably can be done cheaply and you might sell them faster separately (certainly to me ;) )
How much for rims without those tires? (brand new/unused are around $3000 a set, or $3500 shipped in USA)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These have a deposit down on them. I don't want to close the topic, because people change their minds, but just so everyone knows... tentatively sold.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, I've had a $1000 deposit on these wheels since November, and haven't heard a thing from her! Not replying to my texts. So I'm going to officially put these back on the market. If they sell, I'll just refund her back.

$3500 Shipped (48 US States)
$3200 Picked up

·
Registered
882 Posts
Would these fit a 2012?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts