Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
For Sale USED KW GT-R Sleeve Coilover Kit

$1,000 shipped to lower 48 US States only.

$750 Shipped!!

Looks like I was overpriced.
My apologies, I prefer not to ship out of the USA.

Spring Rates:
Front 800lbs / 363kg
Rear 460lbs / 209kg

~ 500-600 miles on them
Used for 1 season. Street & Drag.

Car is being parted out & back to stock.

Brand new retail is $1450
Part Number 25385006

Find them here: http://www.speedfors...7.html?cPath=50

Any questions just ask.

-Shawna

Please note, I originally posted this thinking it was a full coilover kit. Please excuse my mis-information. New photos are added below now that they are removed from the car.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, OK. My job is to take the pics and get them gone. Let me go find out exactly what we have here. I was misinformed.

They are off the car now, So I will update with new pics!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I'm on it. This is a friends car, we are tearing it down and going back to stock. Not trying to be shady, just horribly mis-informed. And now quite embarassed.

I'll get new info up momentarily!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Now that they are off the car I can quite obviously see this is not a full coilover kit, and I would have some questions for the guys here, but thak you for catching this before some poor guy bought it and we would have had a lovely mess to straighten out!

SO. For sale, as pictured below, USED KW GT-R Sleeve Coilover Kit (25385006)
Spring Rates:
Front 800lbs / 363kg
Rear 460lbs / 209kg

They are in great shape, few small nicks on the anodized purple, but the road gunk on the powdercoat wiped off easily and will clean up perfectly.

Thank you, gentlemen!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a pending payment. Haven't received it just yet, but make sure to send me a pm to make sure they are still available before sending paypal so I don't have to refund a duplicate request.

I'll keep you updated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.