Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
how come every time i see this it's always in the rain....

·
Kick_arse
1,025 Posts
That dude got balls of steel I tell u....fak it sounds nasty too

·
GTR Hokie
375 Posts
Man, if I was the guy in the Switzer car I probably would have shut it down after I initially broke traction at the beginning. With that being said, I'm impressed that the AMS one had such good traction...lol

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
nuts for driving that fast in the rain... and it shows how much it left on the table.. 11.1 in the 1/4 ..

·
4,747 Posts
Man, if I was the guy in the Switzer car I probably would have shut it down after I initially broke traction at the beginning. With that being said, I'm impressed that the AMS one had such good traction...lol
Looking at the Switzer car i believe he has his TC off. AMS car had its TC on as stated.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
When its wet out you can really see how uneven that pavement is.... looks scary.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Actually I thought for an R850 - he did pretty well versus an Alpha 12...is the reason the AMS car got the 311 KM/Hr on this run versus the R850's 315 because this is where the Alpha's engine had issues?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts