Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
tell me about it. I got a 2010 and I'm lusting after 2012 BE in Blue... so badly, I might have to bite the bullet and take it right between the eyes as I trade up. I can't bring myself to do it just yet but I have a feeling I might not be able to resist for long....

·
Registered
87 Posts
tell me about it. I got a 2010 and I'm lusting after 2012 BE in Blue... so badly, I might have to bite the bullet and take it right between the eyes as I trade up. I can't bring myself to do it just yet but I have a feeling I might not be able to resist for long....
I know how you feel. Every time I see the Top Gear video or see repeated 2.9 seconds 0 to 60 runs all under warranty it makes me want to trade in my 2010. At least you got a smoking deal on the 2010.

·
Your ad here! ;-)
627 Posts
Funny thing is... I would keep the 2010 and get the 2012 as well :p

My brother in law was interested in picking it up on his next trip to US (from Moscow). He can easily flip it down there for $30 - $40K profit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.