Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have several photos to post, so I wanted to start a new thread so I don't threadjack Sharif or anything. Here are several photos I took during our trip down to V.I.R. for the Forged/NAGTROC GT-R Track Day. V.I.R. is a crazy long drive from us in Maryland, but it was worth it to see so many GT-Rs on the racetrack and put faces/cars with forum names. I wish I could get closer to the track to get some better action shots, but here's what I got over the last two days:

The cruise down. We had cars from Jersey, Philly, Baltimore, and the District representing the Northeast!

I've never seen the new Porsche Panamera on the road before, so I had to grab some photos:

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
kind of miserable i missed this event.. I tried everything in the world to get my truck together and ready and registered but like 4 major things just went wrong over the last 2 weeks so i think it was a sign to not be at that event lol. I will be around more for sure.

Mark

·
Registered
518 Posts
Jon, great pictures, thanks for sharing

great to meet you all, hope everyone made it back home safe/sound

pm sent @ the red one

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
Nice to meet you too Rek ! Ride down was fun, hope I didn't spill any soda on your car as I was hanging out the window when the can exploded... I think that was you

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit
I feel better now. Wish I could have made it.

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
YeA you missed out, the French fries were amazing...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks everyone! I enjoyed myself down there! Really made me wish I had a GT-R though. Maybe someday...

YeA you missed out, the French fries were amazing...
Fries were crazy good! The woman behind the counter who was serving us didn't have a clue what I was talking about when I asked for Old Bay seasoning. Only people from Maryland know about Old Bay and French fries, lol!

·
Who Dat !
7,797 Posts
Maryland does 2 things well.... Football and Crabs !!!!!!!!!!! (from Wedding crashers).... Old Bay is the best stuff on earth

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
1 - 20 of 104 Posts