Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently we had a set of the Forgeline DE3C wheels built for an awesome looking Matte White wrapped 2010.

Wheel Specs:

20x10 Transparent Smoke Centers w/ Gloss Black Lips
20x12 Transparent Smoke Centers w/ Gloss Black Lips

Tires:

295/35 20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports
335/30 20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
i have to get this wrap done. looks amazing

·
2010 Super Silver
584 Posts
Stock ride height? Looks sharp!!

·
Vendor
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
348 Posts
i have to get this wrap done. looks amazing
UNABOMBER - You will be sad to know the wrap is off the car now. Just like anything if you stare at it everyday it gets old and boring. I really liked the car black but I hated the paint Nissan used. Right now car is at the shop getting clear coat sanded off and a new hard finish clear will be applied.

Mike - the wheels are awsome! but as you know they where picked out for a black car but we took some pics while it is white. the transparent smoke is incredible, sometimes it looks glossy other times it looks very machined. Quality is spot on. I was lucky enough to go to Forgeline and pick my wheels up and take a tour and man they do some nice work!

Glad you liked them - it rides great and looks agressive as hell.

·
Premium Member
6,565 Posts
Great choice with Forgeline. We have been using them on some of our race cars for a while and I have always been really impressed with the product.

Looks great guys!

Eric

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
UNABOMBER - You will be sad to know the wrap is off the car now. Just like anything if you stare at it everyday it gets old and boring. I really liked the car black but I hated the paint Nissan used. Right now car is at the shop getting clear coat sanded off and a new hard finish clear will be applied.

Mike - the wheels are awsome! but as you know they where picked out for a black car but we took some pics while it is white. the transparent smoke is incredible, sometimes it looks glossy other times it looks very machined. Quality is spot on. I was lucky enough to go to Forgeline and pick my wheels up and take a tour and man they do some nice work!

Glad you liked them - it rides great and looks agressive as hell.
all good things come to an end. cant wait to see it with the fresh respray.

I have a set of forgeline GA1Rs on order with Topspeed in the satin gunmetal finish. cant wait for them to show up

·
Registered
348 Posts
I was at Forgeline yesterday and I think I seen them in Powdercoat Steve told me they where for another GTR.

The GA1R is a awsome wheel I was really torn on what to get. I would never track my new wheels even though Forgeline said they can handle it. But the GA1R is a true track wheel that looks awsome as well.

having your candy and eating it too!

not sure why Forgeline doesnt have a bigger presence on this forum ? From touring their facility they are all about making a perfect product both in finish and safety. They wont let anything leave that's not perfect and the tolerances they require are insane. I know you will be happy

Damn you should see all the race teams they supply wheels for.

·
Vendor
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all good things come to an end. cant wait to see it with the fresh respray.

I have a set of forgeline GA1Rs on order with Topspeed in the satin gunmetal finish. cant wait for them to show up
These are going to look fantastic, I'm excited to see them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts