Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone doing these days to help cool brakes these days on cars that they track regularly? The Porsche air deflectors seem like a viable option, but I was thinking of modifying an N-Tune splitter to push air into tubes that attach to the backing play of the rotors. Perhaps replacing or modifying bumper so that it has air inlets higher up pushing air into tubes.

Ideas for the rear brakes?

My car is not a show car so I don't really care about show car looks. Functional is more important but I do like ideas that still look good or close to stock.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have the lines, rotors, and pads upgraded. I put on the gt3 plastic scoops on the sway bars and have a n-tune front lip. The duct on the n-tune is really small but the ducts poke below the undertray. So far I would say a 30% improvement in braking fade résistance and a 20% increase in bite...

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have the lines, rotors, and pads upgraded. I put on the gt3 plastic scoops on the sway bars and have a n-tune front lip. The duct on the n-tune is really small but the ducts poke below the undertray. So far I would say a 30% improvement in braking fade résistance and a 20% increase in bite...
how to do put them on ? if you can take a pic?
thx!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I took pics when I installed mine:
20200604_202437 (1024x768).jpg

Reactions: hunter
1 - 5 of 5 Posts