Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having 1 of the light capsules in the front replaced due to condensation.I believe the front bumper has to be removed to replace it.Will the GTR serviceman do this or does an autobody man at the dealer do it. Im a little concerned about the front beinging disassembled. Anyone with the same situation? Results?

·
I'll eat you like a KitKat woo who
1,357 Posts
I wouldn't worry to much, the dealership will handle your bumper. I took my bumper off several times w/ my friend and it was easy. There was no damage to the paint or bumper.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Your posts make me feel a little more comfortable.You know how it is when you have to turn your car over to a dealer and keep your fingers crossed that all goes well.If it wasnt a warranty repair i would be having my shop do it. Once again thanks for making me aware its no big deal to remove the bumper.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Dealer is going to have to take my bumper off to replace my passenger side headlight too.

I'm trying to figure out if there are any mods I should get installed while the bumper is already off the car.....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually had the headlight capsule replaced yesterday by the dealer.The bumper came off and went back on with no issues at all. I was concerned as to how it would look once reinstalled and if any damage would occur but it all went very smoothly.I would think the only mods you might consider might be the led lights but tou have a 12 and already have them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.