Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Details - Wheel Size - Front 18x10+35 5x114.3 / Rear - 18x12+20 5x114.3
Tires Size - Front 285/35/18 Continental Contisportpact3's / Rear - 335/30/18 Toyo R888

Tires were bought locally from Wheeltec, Inc. in Tampa, Florida who also did the road forced mounting and balance.

This package also comes with aftermarket TPMS sensors which I purchased from TireRack ($168)

The combo has less than 300 miles on them and have seen 7 drag passes. This is an incredible setup for a daily driven GTR up to at least FBO+E85 type power (which is what mine currently sits at). I have time slips posted that show this combo consistently hits low 1.5x's and just hooks on the street.

I went with Conti's up front since they were to serve the purpose of both daily driver and drag setup which would allow for some light to moderate rain driven days and seemed to be a common setup I've found both here on GTRLife and while speaking to various vendors.

These wheels clear the brake calipers 100% without any modification. The front wheels simply needed to use the smaller/lower type magnets while balancing.

I personally feel that with a 1" drop the wheels would look perfect on the car, however I didn't get around to adding in the Swift R springs, yet.

Reason for Selling - I have my eye on a set of ADV1's and don't want to have 2 sets of wheels lying around.

Shipping - Local pickup in Tampa, Florida (Westchase/Oldsmar) or shipping to Continental US only, which is paid by the buyer. I can ship either UPS or FedEx and have them ready to ship within 1-business day of payment.

Price - $3500 local pickup or $3600 SHIPPED plus Paypal fees

Payment - Payment gifted or 3% will be added to total

Other - At this current time I do not want to separate the wheels and tires. If for some reason I am not able to sell the set down the line I will consider separating them and I will post a new listing for each. If you are interested in just the wheels or just the tires feel free to PM me with an offer.

Lugs NOT included.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir!

All messages replied to =)

And just a fyi for those interested in the wheels, at this time I am not interested in trades of any sort. I'd like to sell this set so I may purchase a different set.

Also, if there is no real interest in the next week or so, I will considering parting them out since there is interest there =)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Damn- Nice set! Never have $$ when these pop up. GLWS

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price REDUCED $1000! for a fast sale!

I have a serious buyer interested in the wheels only who's ready to go. If these don't move at this price as a set, I will be parting out and selling the tires in a separate thread here soon.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For clarification, the current price of the set is $3500 for local pickup or $3600 shipped within the lower 48. I was not able to change the listing title to reflect this and several have asked if the price was $1000 of the $3500 which is is not.

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.