Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]FS: 2010 OEM shocks (or complete suspension)[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]Condition: Good, 2000 miles[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]Shipping: $100 - 120 depending on location.[/background]
[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]Price: [/background][background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]$1100 the complete 2010 coilover system with the sleeve kit, they will fit any year, plug and play. (I have other set of oem springs not displayed in the pictures.)[/background]

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]
[/background]

[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)]
[/background]

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I got a set of my11 suspension mint for sale for $500 plus shipping. Lmk!

·
Registered
27 Posts
This guy is a scam artist..... took my money for 2 months... nothing shipped.... he said the sleeve and the coil is stolen from his facility... can no longer be found.. but refuses to refund my money, now I have to go through paypal dispute.... also not responding to my email now buyers beware...

Just search Ricky Kwan, you will know his reputation around the area. Yelp reviews on bensopora usa also give you a good idea.... this whole company is full of scams...
I talk to the original Bensopora japan, which says they have nothing to do with Bensopora USA... or are they any relation to them...

If you want more details on this company and individual, please PM me. This person deserve to be banned from this site

·
Registered
258 Posts
This guy is a scam artist..... took my money for 2 months... nothing shipped.... he said the sleeve and the coil is stolen from his facility... can no longer be found.. but refuses to refund my money, now I have to go through paypal dispute.... also not responding to my email now buyers beware...

Just search Ricky Kwan, you will know his reputation around the area. Yelp reviews on bensopora usa also give you a good idea.... this whole company is full of scams...
I talk to the original Bensopora japan, which says they have nothing to do with Bensopora USA... or are they any relation to them...

If you want more details on this company and individual, please PM me. This person deserve to be banned from this site
That all makes my interaction with him on Facebook make a lot more sense. Guy is a total clown...I will avoid him here AND on the GTR Classifieds on Facebook.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.