Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have for sale a set of ADV-1 wheels, these are the 7.1 Forged monoblock wheels, the size is 19x10 off set +20, sits flush on the car, I original had these ordered in brushed aluminum finish and ran them for three months that way, I however did not like the finish, so had them send out to ADV-1 to get refinished, I opted for white this time, as my car is wicked white, so they finished them in white, the pictures show them in white, so these are basically brand new again, I have also included pictures of how they look on the car when brushed aluminum, the tires are michelin ps2 265/30/19 and are basically new as well 3000 km on them total, also comes with tpms and filled with nitrogen and balanced at speedstar motorsports and everyone know they are the best, up here in canada, comes with rays lug nuts as well whidh are almost 179, so recap
wheels ADV-1 model 7.1 monoblock forged 19x10 +20 in white condition new
tires MICHELIN pilot ps2 265/30/19 condition basically new
tpms sensors installed, nitrogen filled and high speed balanced
Rays lug nuts dura-aluminum
We all know the price on these wheels and tires, so I will not go there,lol
My price is 2999 picked up
Name is raz and phone number is 5196549036

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Why are you selling them after all the work to get them refinished?

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Wrong section

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am selling the car, and not buying anything else, so selling these wheels, and where you going to get adv-1 wheels with michelin ps2 for 2999, look around and find me a deal like this one, the wheels can always be refinished if you do not like the white, my car was white so opted for the white, the pictures don,t do it justice, the white is super shiny and mirror like, and for that price, you can refinish them 10 times over and still be cheaper then a new set, which these escentially are, I have been getting a lot of interest form usa, I am located in canada and I am not willing to ship these, at the moment, these are 19x10 +20 all around, but I do have a 5mm rear spacer, so esscentially,you can go +20 in the front and +15 rear, and have the option to rotate these, if you want, you can use them on the track, these are forged, not flow formed, mat, cold forming, or any of the gimiks,these are billet forged aluminum, one piece construction, clear the big brakes, are high speed balanced and nitrogen filled, tpms sensors, and rays lug nuts that are light as hell, I am sure all of you know about the company and wheels so here is a chance to get adv-1 for the price of rotas, pm or call is the best way to get a hold of me

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
why are you selling on a gtr forum?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wrong section
how is this a wrong section, is it not a wheels for sale section ?, just because a set of wheels is on car, does not mean they will not fit another car, as long as it has the same bolt pattern, 5x114.3 which they do, right offset +20 front and rear, with +15 option for rear so these wheels have that too, clear big brakes these do that as well, they will mount right up to gtr with out any modifications, also please don,t hate because I will not ship to usa, it is not economical for me to do so, shipping form canada is really expensive,even if you pay for shipping there is no gurantee of them not being damaged, so I do not want to take that risk, sorry. I Intially intented to ship them, but when I found out that there is no damage protection, I opted not to ship, anyway these fit a gtr the price is amazing, they look amazing, light weight forged, a set of enkei or advans in 18 will cost you more, and here you are getting adv-1. I am sure all the concerns are answered, pm or call again to get a hold of me, thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.