Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
I only used these wheels for a short while. It has 80% tire thread left since I only drive my car once in every two weeks or so. They were meant for sale quite a while ago but I did not have time to organise the shipping. Now that I have sorted the shipping from my end, I can sell them and can ship them internationally. I bought these wheels as they were suitable for my country's road condition since they were monoblock. However, now that some of the roads in my country are better, I am chaning to 3 pieces wheels. I am selling them cheap as I want them gone asap. The wheels are located in Burma but I can ship them to Singapore on my expense. But the buyer have to pay for the shipping from Singapore onwards.

Please note that they are not very concave as they are monoblock but they are very tough so suitable for daily and track use.

-ADV10 Monoblock Deep Concave 20'' , Gloss Black

-Front 11'' Rear 12.5''

-Mounted on Toyo R888 Front 285, Rear 315

-Comes with nearly new TPMS

Please contact to [email protected] or pm if you are interested. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can send more pictures if you are interested. I can send them via email as I am not very good at uploading pictures here. Thank you.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I only used these wheels for a short while. It has 80% tire thread left since I only drive my car once in every two weeks or so. They were meant for sale quite a while ago but I did not have time to organise the shipping. Now that I have sorted the shipping from my end, I can sell them and can ship them internationally. I bought these wheels as they were suitable for my country's road condition since they were monoblock. However, now that some of the roads in my country are better, I am chaning to 3 pieces wheels. I am selling them cheap as I want them gone asap. The wheels are located in Burma but I can ship them to Singapore on my expense. But the buyer have to pay for the shipping from Singapore onwards.

Please note that they are not very concave as they are monoblock but they are very tough so suitable for daily and track use.

-ADV10 Monoblock Deep Concave 20'' , Gloss Black

-Front 11'' Rear 12.5''

-Mounted on Toyo R888 Front 285, Rear 315

-Comes with nearly new TPMS

Please contact to [email protected] or pm if you are interested. Thank you.
12.5" on rear?

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
dang awesome price! GLWS!

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
holy shit. do want.

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The rims just arrived Singapore yesterday. So it makes the shipping much easier. The rims are at "Regent Express Pte Ltd" shipping company. If you are interested you can contact directly to them to inquire about shipping cost to the states. Thank you.

[email protected]

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
I will give you your asking price for them. PM me and explain how you can guarantee they get to the US in perfect condition without any BS. Should be relatively easy.

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
I will give you your asking price for them. PM me and explain how you can guarantee they get to the US in perfect condition without any BS. Should be relatively easy as I have an escrow account.
No pm yet.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Still for sale.

Please note that the tires are dismounted so there are 8 boxes to ship.

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
PM'd and emailed.

Since the tires are no longer mounted, please photograph the 4 digit code engraved on each of the wheels. This would be very helpful. Thanks.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
As I said above, the wheels are already at the shipping company in Singapore. So I can not take the photo of anything.

As for the payment, you can either pay AMS or Acute Performance, since I am buying some items from them. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts