Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
((( SOLD)))

For Sale : Used Akrapovic FULL Exhaust system with Carbon Fiber tips.

Details : Used approximately 2000 miles. I took it off my car last June. It's in mint condition. Boxed and ready to be shipped.

Reason for Selling : Went with a louder setup.

Shipping : Local pick up or Shipping to Continental US only, which is paid by buyer.

Price : $5000 + shipping. ( I bought it new $7000+)

Payment : Paypal Only

Attachments

·
GT-R pilot
746 Posts
Related question, but could anyone let me know what the carbon fiber tips are worth (used)? I will also be selling a used Akrapovic Evolution system without the carbon tips in the future, and am doing pricing research of my own.

Best wishes to the OP for the sale, and please PM me if you can with the range of offers you've been receiving (if you don't mind).

·
Banned
273 Posts
Tips are retail at 1525 -20/25 % off new so just use that math and price them from there best price used should be 700-1000 ish

·
GT-R pilot
746 Posts
Thanks for the input. Free bump for the seller of this fantastic exhaust!

·
R35
116 Posts
I was just visiting gtrr website, they have a akrapovic system on there without tips for $3125. Hope this helps at all! Ill watch for your add to go up I may be interested. Because I dont need the tips.

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

·
GT-R pilot
746 Posts
Are you sure the system on GTRR was an Evolution made of titanium?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts

·
Lake Bum
2,747 Posts
Interesting to see the hot points (purple and blue) on the mid pipe. This system doesn't come pre burnished from Akrapovic like most TI systems do. You can see it gets the most heat in the elbow bends and merge. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
388 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I know it's subjective but was it a loud system? My only reference is the stock exhaust. Did you have it paired with down pipes?

·
GT-R pilot
746 Posts
Fantastic! I've been waiting for yours to sell before listing my own. Congratulations.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts