· Registered
16 Posts
For sale are 3 items

APR Canards:
- Brand New
- Never Installed
- SOLD

DBA Wing + Trunk:
- Gunmetal Grey off a 2013 GTR (I believe)
- A few scuffs / scratches
- SOLD

Amuse Wing:
- Used Condition
- Cracks along the rear part of the carbon edge (can be repaired)
- Asking $3000 USD

All items are located in Vancouver BC. Prices do not include shipping/handling. All prices are or best offer
Shipping paid by Buyers

Reason for Selling[background=rgb(246, 246, 246)] - Want to go with a different setup[/background]

Attachments

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wing was purchased back in 08, there is a document thru AMUSE for importing if that is enough for you. I am selling for a shop called A&J Racing, and you may check their website for legitimacy as well

· Registered
310 Posts
PM sent regarding the APR Canards!!

· Registered
310 Posts
Just checking to see if you got the PM I sent you regarding the APR Canards? Thanks....I will send payment asap if you agree! Todd

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am not active on this forum so I didn't reply. I am keeping the canards now to use for a spare bumper. Thanks for your messages Gdzilla, i apologize for not replying. to alex, thanks for your comment that has already been said? and you would think that my price is firm for what reason?

· Registered
310 Posts
pm sent!!!

· Registered
310 Posts
Canards arrived in perfect condition!! I did receive them a while ago!! Shipping was very fast!! Thanks!! Todd

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.