Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
I'm selling my carbon fiber trunk that was on the car when I purchased it. I didn't see a name brand on it, so I'm labeling it as a no-name.

I'm selling it because I finally replaced it with a RevoSport duckbill trunk. This was on my list from before I even purchased a car.

The condition of the trunk is in great shape. There are no dents, scratches, bad weaves, or warping. None of the edges have wear on them and the gloss coating is still in great condition. There are 3 holes on each side that are drilled out for use of a rear spoiler. I never used a spoiler as the one I have is the dry carbon one that came with the Black Edition...so it didn't really match the gloss trunk...also, it looks better without the spoiler IMO. The holes have plugs in them that are just dropped in and I took a rubber band and wrapped them on the inside just to keep them from popping out. I did notice one of the holes has a small chip in the clear-coat but is very minor. I took an up-close photo of it as best as I could but it's hardly noticeable.

The fitment when it was on my car was great. There were no uneven gaps or rubbing issues. It probably fit better than the stock trunk...which isn't saying much.

I'm asking 900 OBO for the trunk. The trunk is sitting at JOTECH in Dallas, so if you're local and like to see it in person, feel free to swing by and look it over. I prefer a local buyer who can pick it up themselves as I do not have much time to crate and ship out a trunk. (It took me over a month just to get over to JOTECH to take photos to sell it!)

Thanks for looking.

EDIT 02/13/14: 850.00 Shipped to the lower states.

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For some reason I cant send a PM using the GTR-Life app. Below is what I was trying to send.

"Hey sorry for the late reply. I had someone accept an offer for some downpipe I wanted at nearly the same time you PM'd. Unfortunately I cant get both. Best of luck on selling the trunk and thanks for your time."
A shame, cause I was going to cut you a deal since I didn't want to have to crate and ship it!

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
I may take it...I am local to DFW. I'll swing by Jotech and check it out. I want the duckbill but obviously that takes forever!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.