Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Hi guys,

I have a used complete set of Synapse BOV, Intercooler Pipes, 76mm Intakes Kit. Please see the pictures attached.

Included in the kit -

2 Upper IC Pipes 2.75"
2 Middle IC Pipes 2.75"
2 BOVs with Recirculating Flange
2 Recirculating Pipes
2 76mm Intakes Pipes with OEM Adapters

16 Original Synapse Black Silicone Hoses
24 Original Synapse T-bolt clamps set
8 Normal clamps

All inlets and outlet are perfectly rounded. Upper Pipes, and Intake pipes have been re polished. No Dents.
BOVs are working great..Tested with no leaks..

PLEASE NOTE - K&N Filters are NOT included . these intakes will take two of K&N Model RC-4650U which will cost $95USD for the pair

All of these for Brand new will cost approx. $2400USD
I will sell this complete set for $1400USD including shipping. (shipping is estimated at $350 so really I am only getting around $1000 for them) NOW REDUCED TO $950USD! and still includes shipping!

PART OUT PRICE (all prices include shipping)

Intercooler Pipes + 2 BOVs with Recirculating Flange - $800USD
76mm Intakes with OEM adaptors - $300USD

Please PM if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
My name is Anthony i'm interested in buying your HKS EVC can you call me now at 516 526-8226. Thankyou.
are you serious ?

oh we can not forget your exhaust thread post - By name is Anthony

OMG YOUR BACK AND YOUR POSTING WITH A HOCKED PHONE # awesome - totally trustworthy............

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The intakes sounds the same as gotboost intakes but the BOVs are recirculated and so they pretty sound similar to OEMs

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
reduced! this is a bargain!.. 2 bottom IC pipes (from turbo outlet to intercooler) have been removed from sale..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Why are you selling the kit and how did you like the Synapse BOVs? Are you guys under water yet in BBK?

·
Registered
177 Posts
hi

Is the kit still for sale ?

Whats the best price . with shipping to dubai

THanks

steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.