Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
SOLD... SOLD...SOLD

I am selling most of my Downforce CF kit. Rear Wing Lip, Rear Spats, and Side Skirts. The items all have normal wear, but are in very good condition. I am keeping the Front Lip and Exhaust Schroud. I would like to get $0000 for all pieces, which I feel is a very good value for the buyer.

Attached are a picture of the items, a close up of the cf Rear Wing Lip and pictures on the car.

Attachments

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
Are you interested in separating the pieces or looking to sell as a full set?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interested but can u post pus of what u consider wear?
There are no substantial scars or scratches on any of the pieces. What I mean by wear, is that you can tell they were attached to the car. I will take some more photos later tonight hopefully.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey, a bit off topic, but are those the titek gold nuts on your wheels??? How close a match are they to the calipers??
i ve seen these lug nuts in person, they are great. the color is not exactly like the caliper gold , they are a bit more orange

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, a bit off topic, but are those the titek gold nuts on your wheels??? How close a match are they to the calipers??
I feel that they are a VERY close match. I painted my calipers blue and purchased the blue lugs. I have the gold available if you would like to purchase discounted!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.