Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

for sale is a set of front and rear speakers, and I honestly believe that Focal is one of the best in the market

these were pretty much the top of the line focals, and they are now discontinued

Absolutely love them. I had them in my STi, and they were amazing, but I decided againt any audio mods for the GT-R

What's for sale?

Focal 165K2P front 2-way component speakers

Focal 165CV1 rear coaxials (rear fill)

I will let these go for $600 + shipping (I believe this is a VERY good price for such high quality products)

ready to ship as soon as the payment clears

get your audio sorted out before the spring :D for a great price too

-AJ

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not really sure about the GTR, but I used brackets in the STi

IMO, a proper MDF bracket, with at least a sheet of dynamite around it, is the way to go

-AJ

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
I had these components in my E55 for a while until I upgraded and they are the tits!

GLWS

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had these components in my E55 for a while until I upgraded and they are the tits!

GLWS
Thank you sir
and yes they are awesome

I'm just not looking to do any audio upgrades on the GT-R, so they will have to go

I'll do $600 shipped, but the price is pretty firm

-AJ

·
Boostin' VQ35 on HRE's
728 Posts
I'm interested but have money being sent elsewhere. Maybe I'll take them when/if I get home and pick up my car.

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm interested but have money being sent elsewhere. Maybe I'll take them when/if I get home and pick up my car.
I can hold them for you ;)

-AJ

·
Boostin' VQ35 on HRE's
728 Posts
Thanks! But please don't hold them. Who knows what might come up ad far a funding with my engine build.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.