Nissan GT-R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
We have a used HKS Kansai Service Titanium Exhaust for sale. Asking for $3200 plus shipping obo. It has only been on the GT-R for about 30 miles, and was upgraded to a 4" exhaust since the GT-R now makes 1000+hp. Original retail pricing on it is $6096 + oversea shipping from Japan.

·
Registered
51 Posts
This is just for the catback alone without the ypipe?

·
Premium Member
350 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Is The Exhaust still available? Where do I get the rest of the exhaust (Y Pipe, Down Pipe) and how much would that cost. Also, If I am running stock engine and ECU, how does 4" effect that?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Is The Exhaust still available? Where do I get the rest of the exhaust (Y Pipe, Down Pipe) and how much would that cost. Also, If I am running stock engine and ECU, how does 4" effect that?
Thanks
It's a 3" exhaust, not 4". I have not been able to find a sound clip.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Thanks
Hello, no Y-pipe or downpipes are included with the Kaisai Titanium catback. We have included all pipes which originally came with it. Also, the OD of the main pipe on the Kansai catback is 80mm. It will work just fine with stock ECU.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
$3200 plus $85 shipping.

·
Registered
259 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.