Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Hi,

I got this clutch kit out of my car. It was used for 2400 miles. I sent my transmission to Shep Trans a few weeks ago in order to get Promax installed. Now that i got Promax installed, the Sportsman is out of the car and is going for sale. It's being shipped back to me within this week so i'll add actual pictures of the clutch kit once i recieve the cargo from Shep Trans.

For those who realized that this clutch had been sold to fellow forum member "Eli Zamolo". After changed his powergoals and rather got a Superstock installed in his car instead of the Sportsman kit as he's now shooting for less power than he initially had in his mind. He made partial payment to me for the clutches and i'm actually kinda selling this clutch kit on his behalf. I'll be the one shipping you the clutches incase we have a deal.

The price i'm asking for the kit is $4099 USD which was the same as before. It is in mint condition as you will realize once i add the pictures. Price includes shipping and i ship via international air freight. It takes 2-3 business days depending on the exact destination. Accepted payment methods are : Paypal and Wire Transfer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Heacuva, I am interested in the sportsman kit if this is still available. Could you post up photos. Were any problems
found at Shep's upon removal? Thanks. Hifd.

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Below is the pics of the Dodson Sportsman Clutch kit. IF you would like to see individual pictures of specific items in the kit please mention them under this topic and i'll take close up pictures of those items as well.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Rim
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Bicycle part
Wood Plant Fruit Ingredient Tree
Rim Circle Auto part Aluminium Metal
Tire Automotive tire Tread Alloy wheel Wood
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tread
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tread

Attachments

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello Heacuva, I am interested in the sportsman kit if this is still available. Could you post up photos. Were any problems
found at Shep's upon removal? Thanks. Hifd.
hi,
i uploaded the pictures so you can see them with your own eyes. No, the clutch kit was being used by me before i sent my transmission to Shep for removal of DODSON Sportsman Kit and installation of PROMAX kit. I didn't have any problems with this clutch kit. It worked well for me for over 1000 bhp.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Man am intersted but in this price .. if you can come dowm will have deal .. please send me PM.. byway do you have the 1st gear incoluding the offer ??

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have oem 1st gear for sale but i suppose that's not what you are after :p

no i don't have the 1st gear included in this offer. I'm afraid price is firm because parts are in mild condition and already is much lower than retail prices.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.