Nissan GT-R Forum banner

FS- OEM Airboxes with K&N Filters 100.00 or just the filters for 50.00, Florida

3K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  Lambo Joe 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
For Sale-
Im selling my OEM airboxes with 2 K&N drop in filters. I went with a Gotboost Intake. 100.00 includes shipping to the lower 48. Ill ship to Canada for whatever it costs. 50.00 for just the pair of filters.

Details - Im clearing out some things that I no longer need to keep. Everything here is in great condition. I can supply more detailed pics if needed.

Reason for Selling - Need to clear out some space in my garage and no longer need these parts.

Shipping - Local pick up or Shipping to Continental US only, I will ship to Canada for whatever it costs.

Payment - Paypal - Gifted or 3% will be added to total

Camera accessory Auto part Font Personal protective equipment Fashion accessory

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks. I only used the cover once for the picture and once to show my wife. I drive the car daily and its stored indoors so I just don't use the cover enough to need it.

#15 ·
Someone make me an offer on this beautiful steering wheel. I also have a set of DBA exhaust tips I'll be listing shortly if anyone wants to get the jump on them.

#23 ·
Please PM me any offers for the wheel or airboxes as this listing gets moved down quite a bit but I check my PMs regularly.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.