Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is an OEM JDM Rear LED Foglight that is found in the diffuser on the JDM and EDM dba GTRs. It is brand new, never installed. Comes with harness already attached to the light as seen in the pictures. Price is $500 shipped in the US. Please add 3% for paypal fees. Item is extremely rare and hard to find. Local pickup in NYC also welcomed. For reference Bulletproof charges $850 for it. PM me for any questions.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI, I had a lot of questions about size and fitment, but now I can confirm that it fits perfectly and the bolt location lines up with the oem diffusers outside of the USA.

·
Slow & Fun
1,056 Posts
Damn, I wish USA OEM had this

·
Registered
428 Posts
Is there a separate switch that is require for the rear fog lights? Also, is car prewired for the rear fogs or does it need to be wired?

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's cheating! You got a diffuser from Europe :p

I was hoping you had a custom install into the USDM OEM diffuser

Adrian
I thought about doing a custom one, but the time invested would have not been worth it. Plus I would feel bad hacking up the carbon diffuser...LOL

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bhss....I was looking into it and ended up custom one, yes, its not in the diffuser but its on top of it and its cost me $15, look awesome at day/night to me
Cool, my concern was blocking the tow hook just in case of an emergency. I also like the perfect fitment the OEM part provides. But it looks like your light is a monster lit up at night.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Send my a PM if you're really interested and we can arrange to meet up. Thanks.

The foglight itself comes prewired with a harness and connector. Unfortunately, our cars do not come with that additional harness so my shop custom made one to fit the foglight. No switch is required unless you want an external on/off switch.

Cool, my concern was blocking the tow hook just in case of an emergency. I also like the perfect fitment the OEM part provides. But it looks like your light is a monster lit up at night.
1st, I dont haul thing with my gtr, 2nd I wont let anyone tow my car from the back, 3rd, I use it as a 3rd brake light and it looks equal to the wing's light and perfect, 4th, I cut those grill and fit it flush and perfect, I like the Europe version diffuser with build-in light as well but its too expensive for just a light to me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts