Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
332 Posts
SOLD 2009 NISSAN GT-R AV Control Module/Audio/GPS/CD/Radio OEM 25915-JF38A & Navigation Screen

I have a MY 2009 OEM control module and screen for sale. No big story here, it was in my car (daily driven sometimes) often garaged since I have other cars that are more comfortable for Daily Driving.The screen and the control module are in good shape, no scratches on the screen or knicks. Never have had a problem with either. Just don't need it anymore since I upgraded and could use the money from this for other Mods.

Located in Los Angeles, CA. Culver City to be exact. Buyer pays shipping but local pickup would be preferred. Looking for $800 OBO SOLD SOLD SOLD. On ebay the Audio/Control module goes for $1k alone without the screen.

FYI, before I removed the unit I left a CD inside by accident. When you receive the unit you can just toss the CD. It's not "stuck" in the unit or anything, It just doesn't have power to eject it.

I also have the iPod harness for the MY2009 FS also for $50 in great shape, used and uninstalled and just sitting. << Still Available.

Thanks for looking.

· Registered
291 Posts
Sent you a pm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.