Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a perfect set of CBA wheels for priced for a quick sale. These wheels were near perfect when the Tire Shop pulled them off and caused some very minor damage. I had the wheel/tire shop refinish wheel so their loss is your gain. I've seen many of these sets in good shape sell for around $1,200, these are perfect and are only a little more.

I can ship but would prefer to sell local. If you do want me to ship, buyer pays shipping fees and any PayPal fees if you so choose to use PayPal. Serious inquires only, I can send you more pictures if needed but I can assure you these wheels look brand new.

Thanks,

John F.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sold those long ago. But I have a set of black edition wheels powder coated gloss black which look better and are lighter than premium wheels. I even have the front mpss tires (70%) 255/40/20 kics hubcentric spacers (20mm - rear, 15mm front), tpms, lugs and caps too.

Sent from my SM-G925T using GT-R Life mobile app

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.