Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen
I just re-submitted my for sale post in the member classifieds section for "wheels & tires" for the 4th time in the last two weeks.

I made sure to follow the guidelines word for word and included two pictures of the items for sale removed off the car with a card that showed my screen name and GTR keys. Can someone please help me get this approved?

Really appreciate your help!

Sincerely,
Gil Salazar

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
You submitted it 4 times in the last 2 weeks by listing it correctly every time?!?!?

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
243 Posts
I also have 2 posts waiting. They are local in person trade requests so I did not retake pictures with my username, I used some pictures from my phone that I already had.

Does that equate to not being approved and not responding when I ask about it?

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
The first two were missing a picture of my username
You have to post the for sale ad following all instructions. Otherwise it probably won't get approved... Guilotine, if the second two attempts didn't work, I don't know what's wrong. Maybe check over the ad. When did u submit the last two?

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Gentlemen
I just re-submitted my for sale post in the member classifieds section for "wheels & tires" for the 4th time in the last two weeks.

I made sure to follow the guidelines word for word and included two pictures of the items for sale removed off the car with a card that showed my screen name and GTR keys. Can someone please help me get this approved?

Really appreciate your help!

Sincerely,
Gil Salazar
Dont forget, you must include the date under your name. You also need the price and location in the title.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You have to post the for sale ad following all instructions. Otherwise it probably won't get approved... Guilotine, if the second two attempts didn't work, I don't know what's wrong. Maybe check over the ad. When did u submit the last two?

I resubmitted the latest one last night

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dont forget, you must include the date under your name. You also need the price and location in the title.
Here is the thread word for word

FS: OEM Premium Wheels/Tires/TPMS - Mint! CA

Details- For sale I have my personal set of oem Nissan premium edition wheels. These are gunmetal in color without any scratches or curbs. The wheels are wrapped in OEM tires with plenty of thread (no visible wear or damage). The wheels have the OEM TPMS sensors too. This setup was removed with less than 2,000 miles of use. Wheels are located in San Diego, CA

Reason for Selling: I have replaced them with a set of ADV wheels and want to clear up my garage.

Shipping- local pick up or shipping to continental U.S. Only, which is paid for by buyer

Price- $2,200 obo

Payment- Cash or PayPal (gifted or 3.5% will be added to total for fees)

Serious buyers please feel free to call or text me at (619)890-3539 or email [email protected]

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
You have to figure out how to get the pictures in there the right way. Then you'll be good.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like there is an issue with the app. I uploaded all 10 pictures at the bottom.

I guess I'll have to try and do this through my work computer. Thanks for your help.

·
R35 member
3,086 Posts
Here is the thread word for word

FS: OEM Premium Wheels/Tires/TPMS - Mint! CA

Details- For sale I have my personal set of oem Nissan premium edition wheels. These are gunmetal in color without any scratches or curbs. The wheels are wrapped in OEM tires with plenty of thread (no visible wear or damage). The wheels have the OEM TPMS sensors too. This setup was removed with less than 2,000 miles of use. Wheels are located in San Diego, CA

Reason for Selling: I have replaced them with a set of ADV wheels and want to clear up my garage.

Shipping- local pick up or shipping to continental U.S. Only, which is paid for by buyer

Price- $2,200 obo

Payment- Cash or PayPal (gifted or 3.5% will be added to total for fees)

Serious buyers please feel free to call or text me at (619)890-3539 or email [email protected]
You are missing the price in the title

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.