Nissan GT-R Forum banner

FS: R1K GTR

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  celsius 
#1 ·
Thought i'd share this....I dont have all the specs. Saw this on our MEGTROC Blackberry group posted by Nasser and found it on UAE's Autotrader site. Rumor has it that they are asking $258,661 USD for it and according to the site, it has 0 milage..

http://autotraderuae.com/index.php?go=cars...mp;car_id=53530

See less See more
#4 ·
Yes, unfortunately they are. But think about it, this example here is ready with an engine and trans built in the States and wearing one of the nicest parts in the aftermarket world. Meaning, no wait time for orders, labor, shipping and so on.. Buy it, get in and drive. With a build like this, it will at least take 6 months to get nearly everything ready.. So some people arent willing to wait for that long for a build. If anyone is looking for a 0 milage monster GTR, then this is it.

#5 ·
I've seen pics of that car before, i think it's on the gtrr website

I remember using the pics to check out fitment on the top racing parts lol

I think it'd look alot better with a Matte grey wrap

#9 ·
wow, $250k thats a lot of money...when you say 0 mileage that means this car wasn't even tuned. After the kit was installed, it just sat there?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.