Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 Dodge Megacab 2500 4x4: 3C6UR5NL4DG604036 30k miles.
8-12inch custom adjustable Kelderman Airride Suspension, 22x12 Fuel Wheels, Road Armor Front/Rear bumpers painted to match, Painted Black Road Armor badges, painted to match factory door handles/tailgate handles/mirrors, Powder coated candy blue front/rear axles & suspension components/air tanks, extended aluminum driveshaft, Fox shocks front/rear, indestructible ball joints, re-geared front/rear differentials (4:56), Mag-Hytec front/rear differential covers, Bedrug, ARE bedcover, 4- Rigid industries Dually's, Pair of Rigid Industries reverse lights, 1- Rigid Industries 20inch bar, window tint, Royalty Core custom candy blue grille, Candy Blue Monster Hook and 4- Monster Hook swivels, Custom "Plain an Simple Headlights", Carli Adjustable track bar, Por15 gloss black coated frame, BOLT lock hitch lock and accessories, Striker Hood painted to match, Edge Tuner, Black Magnaflow cat back exhaust, Monster Hook Hex Flow Tip, Custom black suede headliner with RGB Fiber Optics, Flush mounted IPad Mini, Custom Kicker door panels, Hydrographics carbon fiber interior, 4- 12inch KICKER L7's, 3- KICKER Amps, Roadwire custom Lambo style stitched seats, weather tech floor mats, custom Oracle floor illumination pods, entire interior covered in Dynomat, Amp Research electronic steps, Hornblasters Train Horns. Matte Black 3m wrap.

Truck built by Extreme Off Road & Performance in Katy, TX. The best of the best components were utilized. Here is a video:
I changed the interior white camo to carbon fiber, added the wrap, painted the bumpers, mirrors, door handles, bed cover to match the wrap, swapped wheels/tires for more comfort and removed the light bar above the windshield. Plenty of pics available.

Factory options include remote start, true a/c seats, heated seats, touch screen navigation, satellite radio, mobile apps including wifi capability. OEM paint is silver.

Truck was a feature at the 2014 SEMA show and shot by Truckin Magazine. Can run 40" tires on 14" wide wheels. We went lower for more comfort and slightly better mpg and performance to the 37". I have a brand new set of Toyo 37x13.5x22 Open Country sitting in my garage available to be included in the sale.

This is my wife's daily driver and she absolutely loves it. Only selling b/c she is 7 months pregnant and I honestly cannot see her lifting all the baby gear in and out for the next few years. The interior upgrades along make this a special truck and a very enjoyable place to spend time/miles.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts