Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling why wheels off of my GTR since I've recently sold my car. Being that they only really fit on GTRs I have no use for them and I'm not hurting for money so all low ballers don't waste your time. (Description) I have a set of 4 custom powder coated HRE 994R 21" 3 piece wheels in excellent condition. Price per wheel I paid is $2,294.99/ $9,179.96 + tax for the set. And there wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports. The fronts are 255/30/21 and the rears are 295/30/21 paid $1500 for the set with exactly 934 mile on both wheels and tires. Right at 11k invested and only asking $8000 wheels and tires shipped to your door or business. Thank you for viewing and once again serious Inquiries only all others will be ignored. (More pics upon request)

Attachments

·
Slow & Fun
1,056 Posts
Not that I'm buying, but in general, do you have any photos of them on the car?

You really should post some up for all to see :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just want to help out with some info, I had a set a perfect HRE 794R's (blind fasteners) which is the same wheel as yours (both are now discontinued) and I sold them on this forum in 2011 for 3500 cash with almost new tires. My set was wider as well with 355/25/21 and 285/30/21 Pirelli. Might want to adjust your asking price. Just a suggestion

1 - 7 of 7 Posts