Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
S O L D !!!

I am selling my Tial Recirculating "QR" blow off valves. They are still mounted to the aftermarket pipes. The pipes are not in good condition. The BOV's however are perfect and have only been used for a couple of thousand miles. I am selling them attached to the pipes so that all of the hardware comes with it and so you can see how it is mounted, plus you may be able to utilize the flange. Plus I am not a mechanic and don't know how to take them off. The pipes are from Akuma Motorsports and I'm sure you can just buy new pipes if you wanted so that it could mount right up.

They are recirculating so they are an excellent replacement for the GT-R's stock BOV's. They also give you that amazing sound when you let off the throttle after building boost, even though they are recirculating they sound like a "vent to atmosphere" type BOV. In my opinion, it has the best sound and performance of any GT-R blow off valve.

It comes with some Samco hoses.

The pair is $520 brand new. I will sell them both for $320 shipped in the US. If I don't find a buyer, I will use one of them for my Evo.

Thanks! Please PM me.

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To hear what it sounds like, watch this video and turn the volume all the way up. Listen to when I let off the throttle and also at the very end of the video. It makes an awesome noise.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I am pretty sure that the flange is different. I think you either need an adapter piece or you just need to get the aftermarket pipes. I think Switzer uses Tial BOV's and so do a few other big power GT-R's.

Pipes are in bad condition because the car was in a collision and everything got twisted. To get the pipes out (intakes, intercooler, etc etc) they wound up bending the pipes.

Thanks

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SOLD! Good luck to the new owner. He is taking them to Akuma so I'm sure he will be more than happy.

Thanks everyone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts